ADXL345 Accelerometer Module
The ADXL345 is a low-power, 3-axis MEMS accelerometer modules with both I2C and SPI interfaces. The Adafruit Breakout boards for these modules feature on-board 3.3v voltage regulation and level shifting which makes them simple to interface with 5v microcontrollers such as the Arduino.
The ADXL345 features 4 sensitivity ranges from +/- 2G to +/- 16G. And it supports output data rates ranging from 10Hz to 3200Hz.
- ADXL345 digital three-axis acceleration gravity tilt module code Ar iic / spi.
- Name: module ADXL345 (acceleration of gravity of three axes).
- Power supply: 3-5 v.
- Communication media: the iic / spi communication protocol.
- Measuring range: 2g 16g.
- 51, the avr, the test code of the microcontroller Ar.
- 3-axis ± 2g / ± 4g / ± 8g / ± 16g