600W 12A Constant Current Boost ModuleSKU: ELC5063
Adjustable output current. 600W boost module, 12V - 60V wide input voltage, 12 - 80V wide adjustable output voltage, Ultra-low dropout voltage.
- Module Name: 600W boost constant current module, non-isolated
- Input voltage 1: 12-60VDC (default range, for wide input voltage range applications)
- Input voltage 2: 9-16VDC (for 3 lithium battery and 12V battery) , please do not overrange
- Input Current: 16A MAX. (over 10A,please enhance heat dissipation,such as 5cm cooling fan)
- Quiescent Current: 15mA (when 12V step up to 20V), if the output voltage is higher, the quiescent current will increase.)
- Output Voltage : 12-80VDC (continuously adjustable),default output: 19VDC
- Output Current: 12A Max. (over 10A,please enhance heat dissipation.), the greater the input and output voltage difference , the smaller the output current
- Constant current range :0.1-12A
- Output power: = Input voltage * 10A, such as: input 60V * 10A = 600W,if need more output power, such as need the output to 15A,two modules can be used in paralle, the current of each module can be adjusted to 8A.
- Conversion efficiency: Up to 95%
- Operating Frequency: 150KHz
- Operating temperature: -40 to +85 °c (if the ambient temperature is too high, please enhance heat dissipation)
- Overcurrent protection: Yes (if the input exceeds 17A, automatically reduces the output voltage)
- Short-circuit protection: Yes (20A input fuse,double short-circuit protection.)
- Output feeding back protection:Yes (for charging,the separate output diode is not required.)
- Input Reverse Polarity Protection:None (If need please install diode at the input port )
- Installation: two 3mm screws
- Connection: terminals, solderless
- Dimensions: 76mm x 60mm x 56mm
- Module Weight: 205 g
- DIY a regulator power supply, input 12V, output can be 12-80V adjustable.
- The power supply for electronic equipment.
- Used as a car power supply, Power supply for laptop,PDA, or other digital products
- DIY a laptop mobile power supply: 12V coupled with high-capacity lithium batteries,
- Solar panel regulator
- Batteries charger
- Driving high-power LED lights.
- For battery charging, the need to battery is fully discharged,then connected to the output, and then adjusted to the desired current. Because the more the battery remaining, the smaller the charge current.
- When the Input voltage rang of 9-12VDC (short circuit method), under this state, the module circuit can not be adjusted.