5.8GHz Microwave Radar Active Sensor
Original price ₹ 330.00
Current price ₹ 294.00
It uses Doppler radar technology, with auto-sensing capabilities to control other product,High sensitivity, sensor distance, reliability, wide angle sensor,Wide supply voltage range and other characteristics. Widely used in lighting situations,anti-theft alarm situations.
- Microwave sensors using planar antenna and receiving echo.
- The switch is active sensors.
- The sensors emit a high-frequency electromagnetic waves and receives their echo.
- The sensors detect changes within echo.
- The sensors detect tiny movement in detect range.
- Send signal to MCU and execution instruction.
- Signals are likely to be detected through the door, glass and thin walls.
- It will get best probe result if person or object when moving toward the sensor.
- This product is a strong anti-jamming capability, almost without wind, heat and other environmental factors foreign interference
- working voltage: 3.3-20VDC
- standby quiescent current: <3mA
- transmit power: <2mW
- the working environment temperature: -20°~+80°
- Trigger: Repeat Trigger (default)
- the output signal: TTL level; high->3.3V/Low->0V
- detection angle: 360°(spherical) no dead ends
- detection range: 6-9 meters (when ordering optional). The default setting 8 meters
- the working delay: 1 second to hundreds of seconds, the default setting 30S