4 Channel Relay Module Breakout Board (5V)SKU: ELC3001
This quad (4) channel Relay Module operates at 5V TTL signal and is perfect for common Arduino/Raspberry Pi control applications.
This is a 5V 4-Channel Relay interface board which can switch up to 10Amps. Relays terminals (C, NC, NO) are accessible through screw terminals which makes wiring up the board very easy. The relay is safely driven by transistor BC547 hence your input device, such as Arduino, is protected from relay circuit. There is flyback diode which will further protect your microcontroller from relay kick back.
- Equipped with four high-current relay 250VAC@10A / 30VDC@10A
- Active Low Trigger Operation
- It can control both AC and DC appliances such as Solenoids, Motors, lights, fans, etc
- Trigger current: 5mA
- Working voltage: 5V
- Module size: 50 x 26 x 18.5mm (L x W x H)
- Four mounting bolts holes, diameter 3.1mm
- Screw terminals (Terminal Block) provided (C, NC , NO) for quick and easy connection
- Flyback diode to protect your microcontroller
- Input Signal Pin connected to Burg stick for easy accessibility
- LED Status indicators to indicate the relay ON/OFF status.