3DXFLEX TPU (90A)SKU: 3D3010-BLK-175
3DXFLEX™ TPU elastomer is an engineering-grade material that we chose based on its balance of printability, flexibility, chemical resistance, and toughness.
3DXFLEX™ TPU (90A) elastomer is an engineering-grade material that we chose based on its balance of printability, flexibility, chemical resistance, and toughness. 3DXFLEX™ TPU has a hardness of 90A, allowing you to make very tough, impact-resistant, flexible prints. We recommend direct-drive extruders, but experienced users can be successful with Bowden-type drives as well.
Benefits of 3DXFLEX™ TPU (90A) Include:
- High elongation, over 500%
- Shore 90A semi-flex hardness
- Ease of printing compared to similar flexible materials
- Excellent layer bonding
- Outstanding fatigue resistance
- Very low odor emitted while printing
- Low moisture absorption
- Retains flexibility even at low temperature
- Styrene and BPA free
This product contains 1000 grams of filament.
2.85mm, White Available on order only. (Lead time: <7 days)
1.75mm and 2.85mm +/- 0.05mm in diameter
Recommended Print Settings:
- Extruder: 220-240°C
- Bed Temp: 23-40°C
- Bed Prep: Magigoo Bed Prep or 3DXTECH Polyimide Tape gives us the best results
- Heated Chamber: Not required
- Supports: AquaTek™ water-soluble X1 USM Universal Support Material works ideal for complex parts
- Drying Instructions: 65°C for 4 hours