This simple spring antenna matches great with any of our 433Mhz, 868Mhz and 915Mhz Radio Modules and LoRa breakout boards. They're made of copper-clad wire so you can solder them easily.
They are compact, only 10mm to 18mm long, and have 1.5dBi of gain and 50Ω impedance, so it will work fantastically with just about any 433, 850~950MHz wireless receiver/transmitter.
- Frequency range:433Mhz, 868Mhz and 915Mhz
- Gain:1±0.5 dBi
- V.S.W.R :<=1.8
- Imput impedance :50Ω
- Antenna size: As per diagram
- Spring wire: φ 0.8mm
- Material: Phosphor Copper
- Color: Gold
- Connector type: 90° bending
- Outshape: Helical / Coil / Spring