ZB2L3 18650 Battery Capacity Tester 1.2V 12V - External Load Discharge
Original price ₹ 595.99
Current price ₹ 389.99
Incl. of 18% GST.
- Supply voltage: DC4.5-6V (micro USB connector)
- Operating current: less than 70mA
- Discharge voltage: 1.00 V-15.00 V 0.01 V resolution
- Termination voltage range: 0.5-11.0 V
- Supported by current: 3.000A 0.001A resolution
- Maximum voltage measurement error: 1% + 0.02 V
- Maximum current measurement error: 1.5% + -0.008A
- Maximum battery capacity range: 9999Ah (1Ah = 1000 mAh) greater value by moving the decimal point to pass, when the display is less than 10Ah X. XXX, as shown above to get 10Ah XX. XX, and so on.
- The dimensions of the card: 50mm * 37mm
- Final dimensions: 50 mm * 37 mm * 17 mm (length * width * height in maximum position, contains height of the copper foot)
- The first test must be fully charged.
- Connect the battery to be tested positive for positive input, a negative input for the negative, can not be reversed (with reversal load can damage the circuit)! Load connected to the output of the positive and negative output, to work with the micro USB power tester (not available desktop or laptop powered USB), then the battery voltage.
- Direct boot test need only one press of the "OK" button, the tester can develop a proper battery charging voltage complete charging voltage, and starts flashing after the test three times. They need to develop artificial display status of the termination voltage only when the battery voltage by pressing the "+" or "" - "button to change the termination voltage display start with P, behind the representative voltage resolution of 0.1V , set up after pressing the "OK" start test button.
- After the start of the test the tester will check the load of the electronic switch is turned on, the test data shows that the process will release capacity (Ah), current discharge current (A) and the battery voltage (V) between the wheel was. When the battery voltage reaches the cut-off voltage set, load control turns off the display data tester remains in capacity (Ah) and above and the corresponding indicator flashes quickly together, now displays the battery capacity is capacity discharge, about the press the "OK" button to finish flashing allows stable data display, Press the "OK" button again to return to the power state can simply replace the battery test the next section.
Err1: battery voltage is above 15 V
Err2: battery voltage is lower than the termination voltage
Err3: Battery cannot afford load or discharge line current too much resistance
Err4: overcurrent (current exceeds 3.1A)
|Power supply voltage (VDC)||
4.5 ~ 6
1 ~ 15 VDC 0.01V resolution
|Working current (mA)||
less than 70
|Maximum voltage measurement error||
1% + 0.02V
|Maximum current measurement error||
1.5% ± 0.008A
12 × 8 × 2 cm