16340 Li-Ion Battery CR123A (1 piece) - BIS CertifiedSKU: ELC5013-500
Capacity3.7V 500mAh 3.7V 700mAh
This lithium ion battery with capacities of 500mAh and 700mAh. It is slim and easy to fit into many project cases. The batteries are unprotected and best work with out 16340 Battery Shield and 16340 Arduino Shield.
Like most lithium-ion packs, the batteries we sell do not have thermistors built in. This is why we suggest charging at 1/2C or even less - 0.5A max in this case. Of course, you can charge at a lower rate - it'll just take a little longer to fill up.
Additional safety notes: Do not use a NiMH/NiCad/lead-acid charger! Also, do not abuse these batteries, do not short, bend, crush or puncture. Never charge or use unattended. Always inspect batteries and surrounding circuitry constantly for any damage, loose wiring, or possibility of short circuits. Polarity matches all Adafruit LiPoly/LiIon chargers and boards, other brands may have reverse polarity and can destroy your battery. As with all Lithium ion polymer batteries and with any power source - they should be used by experts who are comfortable working with power supplies.
NOTE: Batteries once sold are non-returnable and non-exchangeable.
- Storage Voltage: 3.85V - 3.95V
- Nominal Capacity: 900 mAh @ 0.2C discharge; 720 mAh @ 0.5C discharge
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Discharge Cut-Off Voltage: 2.75V
- Charge Voltage Limit: 4.2 ± 0.03V (0℃ - 45 ℃)
- Standard Discharge Current: 375mA (0.5C @ 0℃ - 45 ℃)
- Maximum Charge Current: 750mA (1.0C)
- Maximum Discharge Current: 1.6A (2.0C)
- Internal Impedance ≤20mΩ at AC 1kHz
- Weight ~22.0g