FPV camera is one of the most important parts of the FPV setup on a quadcopter. Real-time video captured from FPV camera is sent to the pilot through a video transmitter.
It doesn’t matter what video transmitter you are going to use, the image you see is only as good as your FPV camera. And at 1200TVL, you get amazing video even in low light situations.
- Image Sensor: 1/3" CMOS
- Horizontal Resolution: 1200 TVL
- Lens: 2.1mm
- S/N Ratio: >60dB (AGC Off)
- Electronic Shutter Speed: 1/50 ~ 100,000
- Autogain Control (AGC): Yes
- Backlight Compensation: Yes
- Min. Illumination: 0.01 Lux / 1.2F
- WDR: D-WDR
- DNR: 2DNR
- Day/Night: Color/Auto/B&W
- Power: 5- 40V
- Net Weight: 5.3G
- Dimensions: 19.0mm X 19.0mm X 19.00mm