Waterproof Electrical Solder Seal Heat Shrink ConnectorsSKU: PRO2042-Yellow
Style5pcs AWG 12-10 5pcs AWG 16-14 5pcs AWG 22-18 5pcs AWG 26-24 Mix Pack
- Solderless and crimpless, all you need is just a heat gun to finish the joint, much faster and easier than the old way.
- Fit for Confined and Narrow Spaces - can be bent after connection and no need to crimp or solder in the confined area, just control the temperature via a heat gun.
- Better Waterproof and Seal Performance - there is two hot melt waterproof adhesive rings in each butt connector, which help it hold up better to moisture.
- High Temperature Resistance in A Short Time: use exclusive material in the butt connectors to avoid shrink tubing melting before solder ring.
- Shrinkage ratio is 3:1
- Temperature that start to shrink: 80℃
- Temperature that solder ring start to melt: 111˚C
- Temperature that solder ring melt completely：138˚C
NOTE: Temperature of surface of the connector is what is mentioned above, rather than the temperature that the hot air gun should set.
MIX Pack contains 2 pcs of each type of connector.