Stainless Steel Washers (Pack of 10)SKU: MEC3001
SizeM3 M4 M5
A washer is a thin plate (typically disk-shaped, but sometimes square) with a hole (typically in the middle) that is normally used to distribute the load of a threaded fastener, such as a bolt or nut.
ThinkMechanics lineup of washers is made up of high quality stainless steel to ensure snug fit and long endurace to wear and tear. These have been specifically moulded keeping reuse in mind, ensuing the washers do not break apart easily.
- Washers distribute the load to a larger surface area.
- Reduces the heat and friction.
- Can be used as spacers .
- Can also provide electrical insulation.
- Type: M3 / M4 / M5
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Inner Diameter: M3: 3mm / M4: 4mm / M5: 5mm
- Outer Diameter: M3: 6mm / M4: 7mm / M5: 8mm
- Thickness: 0.8mm
- Color: Silver White
- Brand: ThinkMechanics