NEMA17 Stepper Motor
The stepper motors move in precisely repeatable steps, hence they are the motors of choice for the machines requiring precise position control. The Nema17 4.2 kg-cm Stepper motor can provide 4.2 kg-cm of torque at 1.7A current per phase.
The motor’s position can be commanded to move or hold in one position with the help of Stepper Motor Drivers. The Nema17 4.2 kg-cm Stepper motor provides excellent response to starting, stopping, and reversing pulses from the stepper motor driver.
They are very useful in various applications, especially which demands low speed with high precision. Many machines such as 3D Printers, CNC Router and Mills, Camera Platforms, XYZ Plotters, etc.
It is a brushless DC motor, so the life of this motor is dependent upon the life of the bearings. The position control is achieved by a simple Open Loop control mechanism so it doesn’t require complex electronic control circuitry.
The motor’s shaft has been machined for good grip with a pulley, drive gear, etc. and especially avoiding stall or slip.
- Bipolar Nema 17 Stepper Motor with high torque
- Each phase current is 1.7A (at 12V) & phase reslstance 1.5ohms
- Holding Torque: 40Ncm (56.2oz.in)
- NEMA 17 bipolar 4-wire, with 1.8° step angle (200 steps/revolution)
- Lead Color: Red (A+), Blue (A-), Green (B+), Black (B-)
- Shaft Diameter: 4.5mm
- Insulation Resistance: 100MΩ¸ Min, 500VDC
- Insulation Strength: 500VAC for one minute
- Weight: 280g