This Advanced ThinkRobotics NVIDIA Jetson Nano Development Kit (4GB) comes with an interface rich J202 carrier board from SEEED studio, with Jetpack preinstalled.
The reComputer J202 carrier board has nearly the same design and function as NVIDIA® Jetson Xavier NX™ carrier board, perfectly works with Jetson Nano/Xavier NX module, and consists of USB 3.2 gen 2 ports(4x), M.2 key E for WIFI, M.2 Key M for SSD, RTC, CAN, Raspberry Pi GPIO 40-pin, and so on.
The carrier board can work as NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX Dev Kit carrier board alternative, accelerating your next AI application development and deployment.
NOTE: DELIVERY TIME CAN VARY BETWEEN 7 to 10 BUSINESS DAYS. For assembly, programming and case design, please contact us.
The carrier board and modules come with a 1 year manufacturer's limited warranty supported by ThinkRobotics.
Please note Case Options:
- Passive HeatSink comes with a PLA 3D Printed Plastic Case
Active HeatSink comes with a CF Nylon 3D Printed Case
- Perfectly suited: Design for Jetson Nano/Xavier NX (260-pin SODIMM).
- Developer Kit carrier board alternative: 1:1 matches the size and nearly the same functional design as the carrier board of Nvidia’s official Jetson Xavier NX Developer Kit.
- Rich peripherals: Higher performance stability consists of USB 3.2 gen 2 ports(4x), M.2 key E for WIFI, M.2 Key M for SSD, RTC, CAN, Raspberry Pi GPIO 40-pin, and so on.
- High versatility: Suitable for complicated AI graphical applications.
- Comprehensive certificates: FCC, CE, RoHS, KC
reComputer J202 is a high-performance, interface-rich NVIDIA Jetson Nano / Xavier NX compatible carrier board, providing HDMI 2.0, Gigabit Ethernet, USB3.1 Gen 2, M.2 key E wifi / BT, M.2 key M, CSI camera, CAN, GPIO, I2C, I2S, Fan, and other rich peripheral interfaces. It has the same functional design and size as the carrier board of NVIDIA® Jetson Xavier™ NX DEVELOPER KIT.
With the NVIDIA Jetson module assembled, it could support NVIDIA JetPack, which includes a board support package (BSP), Linux OS, NVIDIA CUDA®, cuDNN, and TensorRT™ software libraries for deep learning, computer vision, GPU computing, multimedia processing, and much more.
With its multiple camera connectors, it is suitable for running multiple neural networks in parallel for applications like image classification, object detection, segmentation, and speech processing.
- Module Compatibility: Jetson™ Nano/ Xavier NX
- PCB Size / Overall Size: 100mm X 80mm
- Display: 1x HDMI and 1x DP
- CSI Camera: 2
- Ethernet: 1x Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000M)
- USB: 4x USB 3.1 Type-A (10Gbps for NX, 5Gbps for Nano); 1x USB Type-C (Device mode)
- 1x M.2 Key E, 1x M.2 Key M
- FAN: 1x fan connector
- 1x CAN
- Multifunctional Port: 1x 40-Pin, 1x 12-Pin
- RTC: RTC 2-pin, RTC socket(reserved)
- Power supply: 12V/5A(Barrel Jack 5.5/2.1mm)
Edge AI Applications
Work with up to 21 TOPS AI performances provided by the Jetson Xavier NX, it delivers the capability to develop and test power-efficient, small form factor intelligent solutions with accurate, multi-modal AI inference across industries.
Hard hat detection and build custom PPE detection
Comparison with NVIDIA Xavier NX Dev Kit carrier boards