ROSMASTER X3 ROS Robot with Mecanum Wheel for Jetson NANO 4GB/Xavier NX/TX2 NX/RaspberryPi 4B
ROSMASTER X3 is an educational robot based on the robot operating system with Mecanum Wheel, compatible with Jetson NANO/Xavier NX/TX2 NX and Raspberry Pi 4B. It is equipped with lidar, depth camera, voice interaction module and other high-performance hardware modules. Using Python programming, ROSMASTER X3 can realize mapping and navigation, following or avoiding, Autopilot and human body posture detection. It support APP remote control, APP mapping navigation, handle remote control, ROS system PC control and other cross-platform remote control methods. We provide 103 video courses and a large number of codes, which can allow users to learn artificial intelligence programming and ROS systems.
SOME VARIANTS MAY HAVE A LEAD TIME OF 2-3 WEEKS.
- Aluminum alloy material, Mecanum wheels 360°omnidirectional movement.
- Professional hardware configuration, lidar, depth camera, voice interaction module, etc.
- Four controllers are available, Jetson NANO, Jeston Xavier NX, Jeston TX2-NX and Raspberry Pi.
- Using ORBSLAM2+Octomap, RRT algorithms to achieve 3D mapping navigation and autonomous positioning.
- Combined with the voice interaction module, user can control the motion state of the robot or complete some functions through voice commands.
- Various remote control methods such as mobile phone APP, handle, ROS system and computer keyboard.
- 103 detailed video tutorials and open source codes, as well as professional technical support will be provided for free.
Received one motor without encoder magnet. All 4 motors are running with differnr speeds, there by robot is not maintaing straightness for even 1 meter travel distance. Mobile app is connecting with robot 1 time out of 5 times trying.
some times the mobile app is connecting but no action on robot , may be due to mismatch of posts. by default it is 6000 & 6500, but how to verify the same on robot is not known.
Ground clearence is very less , so I placed order for 80mm wheel dia. Speaker is supplied but no place to fix. Specified DC motors are not available in India presently. No operating guide for 1st time use of robot. There is a switch on USB expansion board... Usage not clear. Rarly 2 beeps are coming while start up... then only mobile app is connecting other wise no beep most of the time.