SP Racing F3 AcroSKU: DRO2007
TitleSP Racing F3 Acro SP Racing F3 Acro with Mini OP GPS
Racing F3 Flight Controller (SPRacingF3) was designed to give awesome flight performance
based on tried and tested sensors whilst also providing unparalleled I/O capabilities in a small and extremely
lightweight form-factor using a next-generation CPU.
The SPRacingF3 gives you all the features you need for the heart of your aircraft, whether you’re into FPV racing,
acrobatic flying or aerial photography it’s perfect.
• No compromise I/O. Use all the features all the time; e.g. Connect your OSD + SmartPort + SBus + GPS + LED
Strip + Battery Monitoring + Sonar + 8 motors - all at the same time!
• On-board high-capacity black box flight log recorder - optimize your tuning and see the results of your setup without
guesswork ( Deluxe).
• Next-generation STM32 F3 processor with hardware floating point unit for efficient flight calculations and faster
ARM-Cortex M4 core.
• Stackable design - perfect for integrating with OSDs and power distribution boards.
• 16 PWM I/O lines for ESCs, Servos and legacy receivers. 8 available on standard pin headers. 8 via side
• Full support for OneShot ESCs for easy PID tuning and a sharper response.
• Supports SBus, SumH, SumD, Spektrum1024/2048, XBus, PPM, PWM receivers. No external inverters required
• Dedicated output for programmable LEDs - great for orientation, racing and night flying.
• Dedicated I2C port for connection of OLED display without needing flight battery.
• Battery monitoring ports for voltage and current.
• Sonar support for precision low-altitude hold.
• Buzzer port for audible warnings and notifications.
• Developer friendly debugging port (SWD) and boot mode selection, unbrickable bootloader.
• Symmetrical design for a super tidy wiring.
• Wire up using pin headers, JST-SH sockets or solder pads. Use either right-angled or straight pin-headers.
• Barometer mounted on the bottom of the board for easy wind isolation.
• Loop times up to ~2x as fast as previous-generation STM32F1 based boards.
• Configuration of the flight controller via a cross-platform GUI (Windows/OSX/Linux).
• Supports a variety of aircraft, tricopters, quadcopters, hexacopters, octocopters, planes and more.
• Available in Acro and Deluxe versions.
Acro: Standard model for racing/acro flying.
Deluxe: Additional sensors for altitude and direction.
The SPRacingF3 runs the open-source Cleanflight flight control (FC) software which has an ever-growing community
of friendly developers and users. Being open-source means that you too can contribute to the system.
Cleanflight comes with a detailed manual that is reviewed and maintained by the Cleanflight developers and
community. No more out-of-date wiki pages and second-hand information.